|Ref ID: 92-32-03
||Location: Chicago, IL (60607)
||Employment type: Full-time
||Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience
Innflux is looking for Field Technicians that are available to travel to our customers’ locations throughout the US to install / maintain our network solutions. Depending on workload, you can expect to be onsite an average of 2 weeks per month.
• Design and deploy network solutions for enterprise clients
• Train client staff on installation details
• Participate in projects from conception to completion
• Audit and assess existing systems
• Professionally propose and present services and solutions to clients
• Assist with ongoing planning, expansion and maintenance of WAN and LAN
• Minimum 2 years experience (or equivalent degree) designing and deploying network infrastructures
• Expert in large scale LAN and WAN design and deployment
• Impeccable customer service and communication skills
• Experience working in the Hospitality Industry preferred
• Networking / Cisco certifications preferred
• Good understanding of client / server OS - Windows / Unix
• Must be available for travel within the US and abroad and hold, or be able to obtain, a US passport
• Must hold a valid US drivers license and a clean driving record
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Clear communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail and process oriented personality with excellent documentation skills.
• Enjoy traveling
Due to our dedication to "doing it right the first time", we're continually growing and looking to hire the best people to become part of our team. Successful candidates will be offered health, dental, and vision benefits.
Convenient location: Right next to UIC, one block from Blue Line Stop, one block from the Halsted bus route, and just off 290 and 90/94.
Thank you for your interest in InnFlux.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. The hiring manager may then reach out to you with an invitation to the next step of the application process, which may include written questions, voice interviews, video interviews, in-person interviews, or a combination of all four.